Camp Split Rock offers three week-long sessions of Cub Scout Day Camp. Scouts may attend one or more sessions. Here you will find basic information about fees, refunds, camp orientations, and how to make reservations.
Registrations for Day Camp will be accepted online beginning in January. If you are having difficulty with the online registration, please contact the council service center at 978-534-3532 during regular business hours (9AM - 4:30PM).
The 2017 schedule for Camp Split Rock is as follows:
|Week 1||July 10 – July 14||Register Now|
|Week 2||July 17 – July 21||Register Now|
|Week 3||July 24 – July 28||Register Now|
Day Camp Fees
Camp fees for the 2017 summer camping season are:
|May 15, 2017
|After May 15,
The following policy applies to all summer camp programs at Camp Split Rock:
- $50 of all individual summer camp fees is non-refundable.
- Requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to the Council Service Center
- Requests must include the Scout’s name, unit, the camp session, and an explanation for his absence.
- Requests for refunds must be received by August 31. Requests received after August 31 will not be granted.
- Refunds will be granted for illness or injury (a doctor’s certification may be requested), or a death in the immediate family. Other emergency situations may be considered at the discretion of the Scout Executive.
- A Scout who becomes ill or injured during camp may receive a prorated refund as determined by the Scout Executive.
- Refunds will not be granted for scheduling conflicts, no-shows, weather, or behavioral issues.
- Refunds will not be granted to Scouts who leave camp by their own choice, or are asked to leave camp because of behavioral issues.
- Summer camp registrations may be transferred to an alternate session, if space permits, without penalty.
- Refunds will be made to the unit or individual who made the original payment.