All of the equipment needed for the various activities that boys will take part in during the day is provided. Boys will only need to bring a few items with them each morning. Please make sure that all personal items are labeled with your son's name and hometown. This makes it much easier to identify lost items.
Items each boy should bring to camp include:
- Campers should bring their own lunch. Refrigeration space is available. Please do not bring coolers.
- A swimsuit and towel, are needed to participate in swimming and boating activities.
- Most camp activities continue, rain or shine. Watch the weather reports. Campers may want to bring a poncho or raincoat.
- The camp trading post is well stocked with souvenirs, snacks and drinks. Campers should bring their own spending money.
- Please do not bring knives or fishing poles or tackle.
- A day at camp is full of running and playing, hiking and exploring the outdoors. Open-toed shoes and sandals are not appropriate foot wear for these activities and should not be worn.