Charter renewal packages for will be distributed to unit key-3 (Unit Leader, Committee Chair, and Charter Rep) in mid-October. The email will contain:
- Introduction letter with online access code.
- Links to membership & training tutorials.
- Fee worksheets with 2017 fee schedule.
- FOS family presentation request.
Unit key-3 are encouraged to review the training and rosters to ensure they are up to date.
- Are all of your new applications submitted, and any errors corrected?
- Are there any adult leaders whose youth protection training will expire before December 31, 2017?
- Did any unit or charter organization leaders change position? Was an updated application received?
October 15 - Online charter renewal will be open.
October 24, 7:00 PM - Charter renewal training at the council service center.
December 7 6-8 PM - Commissioners will be at McDonalds in Gardner, Leominster (Rt 12), and Acton (Rt 2A) to pick up charters and assist with renewals.
December 10 9 AM - 1 PM - Commissioners will be at the council service center to receive charter renewals.
December 16 - Charters due at the council service center. Commissioners will be on hand from 9 AM - 2 PM.
Charter Renewals will not be accepted at the council service center without a commissioner's signature.
Charters not received by December 31, 2016 will result in loss of unit's registration, and insurance coverage.